Saturday 18 May 2013

Feeling under the weather (litterally...)


I don't think I fit in with the people around me.
I have never liked living here. 
Think about moving from a big capital city like Paris to a hole in a country I would never ever have thought of just visiting even in my wildest dreams. 
Sometimes when I wake up and watch through the window I kind of feel so sad.
Another thing here is the weather, it is completely different to what I was used to. It may sound stupid but if you are moving from some place that may not be always sunny, but with at least with 4 seasons, to a country that's often grey, cold, rainy and overcast, that is causing more and more sadness...
Another thing is that I miss so much my friends back home and no one compares to them. They are like family to me. Enough said. 
I used to work and now I am not and this is causing many different sentiments. Unemployment is not holidays. To me at least. I am ending up feeling very isolated, very lonely and very depressed.
I feel so out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment